Personal Data Protection Policy
We, Continvest Ltd, undertake to develop, implement and comply with a personal data protection policy with a view to protecting your personal data.
Personal data are any specific information related to you as a natural person whereby you can be identified.
This personal data protection policy of Continvest OOD aims at explaining to you how and what personal data we process as part of our operations.
Personal data we collect and why
Personal data refers to any information which allows your identification as a natural person.
The data controller processes personal data that you provide to us voluntarily or have been provided by a representative of a legal person /contractual party/ on the occasion of a contract concluded with us, including:
- Name of a legal representative, agent, employee and/or contact person who
represents the contractual party in business relations with us;
- Postal address ( including an address for mailing and invoicing);
- Phone number;
- Personal data and position of a legal representative, agent or contact person;
- Bank account number in connection with making payments;
We do not collect nor process special personal data categories.
We do not perform automated decision-making with data or profiling.
By filling in the fields in the contact form you give consent for us to process the personal data filled in by you (name, e-mail address, telephone) with a view to making subsequent contact with you and provide to you the information requested. These data shall be used solely to respond to the inquiry made.
We do not use this information for marketing purposes.
We DO NOT share your personal data
We do not provide your personal data to third parties. We do not sell them, trade with them and we do not provide access to other people to your personal information in any way.
How long do we store your personal data
When storing data, we apply the basic principle of storing minimum data and for a period not longer than required.
Rights you have concerning your data stored with us:
- Access to information: this right enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we store about you and check whether we have a legal basis to process them.
- Rectification: this right enables you to require that we rectify any incomplete or incorrect information about you.
- Deletion: this right enables you to require that we erase or remove your personal data when we do not have a valid reason to continue their processing. In addition, you are entitled to require that your data be erased or removed when you have exercised your right to object to their processing.
- Objection to processing: where we rely on our legitimate interests as basis for processing, you may object to this processing.
- Restriction of processing: this right enables you to require that we suspend processing your personal data, for example if you wish us to establish the correctness of the data or the reasons for their processing.
- Data transfer: this right enables you to require that we provide your data to a third party.
The range of rights you may exercise depends on the basis on which your personal data are processed.
The data controller for your personal data is:
Name: Continvest Ltd
Seat and registered address: Sofia 1111, 6 Hubavka Street
Contact address: Sofia 1111, 6 Hubavka Street
Telephone: +359 2 971 70 28, 971 70 29
Information on the competent supervisory authority on personal data protection
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Seat and registered address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Contact address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Telephone: 02 915 3 518
How do we protect your personal data?
We process your personal data only in accordance with the purposes and terms referred to above.
At Continvest Ltd there is a personal data protection policy and the Internal rules for all types of data protection introduced are strictly complied with in accordance with good information security practices and entirely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Changes to the personal data protection policy
We reserve the right to change our personal data protection policy form time to time and users will be notified of any change via a message on our website.
Using our website you agree with our confidentiality declaration.